Joyce’s Wish List (not all practical, but isn’t that what “wish lists” are about?)
- I prefer “homemade” with organic ingredients in lotions unless I have a certain one listed.
- I prefer “spicy” to sweet scents 🙂
- Prefer very little additives and processed stuff.
My main camera is a Sony an A6400.
- Body Repair for Sony A6400 ($30 to send in for quote and then cost to fix.)
- Once body is repaired
- Macro lens to fit Sony a6400. Would love to be able to take “life size” pictures. Preferably one that the lens does not move, but focuses inside the lens. 1:1 (Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Fixed Lens??)
- Wide angle lens like Sigma 16mm f/1.4 (Try B&H and Amazon for prices)
- 7 Quart Crock Pot (any high quality brand), removable stoneware, with knob–no electric panel Purple, Red or Charcoal.
- High quality, high rating grain mill. Hand cranked is fine. Have not researched but would need to be able to easily grind 8 cups at a time. Second hand is okay if in great working order.
- Fiesta ware (Would like to build up to set of 20 pieces)- I do not need “new” colors, anywhere you can find good pieces with pretty colors are fine. Assorted colors (I really like the deeper colors like jade, foundry twilight & mulberry with matching accent colors like lemon grass), No White please. In order of what would like:
- 7.25-in. bistro salad plate Would like Jade (Have 9)
- Oval Platters for serving (have one L scarlet)
- Assorted Bistro bowls for serving (L and XL)
- 9 inch (luncheon) plates–Would like Jade or Poppy (have 11 )
- 22-oz. bistro bowl in Twilight?
- small bowls
- Popcorn size would like jade (have 12 assorted colors)
- Cereal would like jade (have 10 assorted colors)
- Only if found at sales extremely cheap
- 15 oz tapered mug- really like Foundry color (No space for 20!)
- tea cups with matching saucers
- No silverware, knifes, pitchers, or towels please
Just for Me
- More with Less Cookbook, 40th Edition, Doris Janzen Longacre & Rachel Marie Stone
- Isle Royal Greenstone Ring (Pumpellyite, “chlorastrolite”, looks like green stars or a turtles back). Would like a small, oval (just a little more oval than round “turtle shape”) Size 9 simple band 2mm thick. Sterling silver or gold.
- 100% beeswax candles, unscented, with cotton wicks
- Merci finest assorted European Chocolate
- Lindor dark chocolate or milk chocolate truffles
- Ferrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates
- Organic dark chocolate up to 80ish%. The fewer ingredients, the better.
- Theo Dark Chocolate
- Scharffenberger chocolate (Dark up to 70% or milk chocolate) There used to be individually wrapped ones that were the perfect size.
- Raw Macadamia Nuts (organic is a plus)
- Raw Organic Hazelnuts (Filberts) without salt
- Andrea’s homemade is MUCH better than store bought.
Flowers (Bulbs are wonderful!)
- Hepatica, also called liverwort, (purples, blues, pinks, white).
- Glory of the snow (I like the ones with color and white best, but any)
- Columbine (purples, oranges, pinks etc)
Gift Certificates to share
- Meijers, Krogers, or Walmarts
- Wings Etc (the BEST wings place)